Sunday, August 5, 2012

Photos from the last 1040 miles

So it's been a while since I could post photos.  I don't like hogging computer time when I'm in town so it's had to wait till Gretchen visited me again.  Since the last time she visited me, I've taken somewhere near 800 photos covering everything from Kearsarge Pass (~790) through Crater Lake (1830), which we actually haven't gone to the rim yet to view.  We'll be doing that tomorrow and hopefully staying close to the park so Gretchen can drop me off early in the morning.  I have another roughly 30 mile stretch to go without a reliable water source.  Who would guess that Oregon could be so dry?  The photos below are in sequential order and give just a snapshot of all the miles I've walked in just the last 6 weeks.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment