Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mt Shasta

Andy has been skirting around Mt Shasta for several days now.   Which means he's in Northern Cali!

He's at mile 1535 and will be in Oregon at the end of the month, he is booking it.  I'm so proud of him, I'm sure there are days that he misses his bed and a daily shower.  I miss him a lot and I know he has a tough time without my world famous head massages.  I'll be seeing him in two weeks and get to rough up his beard.

I defended my masters thesis last Friday and I know that Andy felt bad about missing it.  This is one of the draw backs of being a hairy nomad for 5 months.  But Andy has supported and pushed me through the program for the last two years and I love his support and encouragement.  He was able to get cell service along I-5 and he called me afterwards.  Another month and a half and he'll be back and ready to help me make taco and pizza dinner.  I can't wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment